Create a Perception of Confidence and Success.
Did you know that the personal brand you project affects others’ decisions as to your intelligence, your character and ability, and determines whether or not they want to do business with you.It’s true, the way you dress (and act) has a remarkable impact on the people you meet professionally and socially. It greatly affects how they treat you, and how willing they are to work with you. Which is why it is so important to brand yourself with confidence and success.
Humans think with their eyes, and whether we like it or not, judgements are made based on how we show up, and 85% of all decisions are made with our eyes.
So how do you show up?
When attending a networking event, or business meeting, or even just interacting with your community, how do you present yourself. Are you
- How do you dress?
- Are you attractive in a way that is comfortable to those you are trying to attract?
- How do you stand, and move?
- Are you displaying confidence? Do you appear to be comfortable in your own skin?
- How do you communicate with others?
- Do you speak clearly and intelligently? Do you make eye contact and smile?
Believe it or not all of these things DO matter. When you show up having taken the time to look nice you show that you care, and that small details matter to you. When you stand tall and move about the room with confidence, you demonstrate you are confident in many areas in life. If you communicate in a warm and friendly way, smiling and making eye contact, you show that others are important to you.
What are 3 things you can do today to create a personal brand of confidence and success that supports your business growth?
Are you ready to create your own Personal Brand? Check out my totally FREE Branding Your Biz Master Class!
- Identify fonts that best represent your brand personality
- Finish by creating a Branding Style Guide to use for all of your marketing needs