Web Designs by Teresa is more than web design. It is more than tech and building an online presence. We are committed to the growth of our employees and the clients that we serve, far beyond the gorgeous websites we create, and are fully invested in helping everyone within our corner of the world feel seen, heard and loved.
As a Content Writer, you will work directly with our web design clients, showcasing their business, story, mission, values and culture in clear, concise and creative ways. You are an energetic professional who embraces a friendly personable approach to customer service and you value building relationships. You work well independently with little supervision and are organized and flexible. You are resourceful and approach every problem with solution-oriented focus.
Our Vision: Is that everyone feels seen, heard and loved because when we do, we naturally make our corner of the world a better place.
#1 Priority: to support our clients as they face that vulnerable moment of putting themselves “out there” for the world to see online.
#2 Priority: to fill the small business world with gorgeous websites that work as hard as the business owners behind them.
Our Core Values:
- We take responsibility – to always act with the highest level of integrity and do what is right. rather what is easy
- We are loving and kind – trusting they are doing the best they can with the knowledge they have.
- We serve with excellence – delivering the very best version of ourselves at all times.
- We choose to be happy – recognizing that happiness is a choice and one we can make even in the toughest situations.
- We are authentic – always open, honest and truthful
- Live and embody the core values of Web Designs by Teresa
- Attend monthly marketing strategy meetings
- Work side-by-side with web design clients to develop the content necessary to help their website stand out among their competition
- Complete final review of website prior to website launch
- Maintain an up-to-date calendar for client meeting scheduling purposes
- Use Slack (our communication platform) to quickly and easily communicate with other team members
- Use ClickUp to manage tasks
- You have a fond appreciation of Interior Design, Professional Organizing and the Life & Wellness Coaching Industries
- You have experience with website content and blog writing
- You are a detailed oriented person who loves to be organized.
- You are committed to meeting deadlines and are great at multitasking, as we
balance multiple projects at once.
- You have excellent writing skills and you’re able to communicate your
thoughts and ideas in a clear, concise manner.
- Your time management skills are highly regarded and being on time is very
important to you.
- You have the ability to learn from each step you take and embrace change
- You are able to collaborate effectively and also give and receive direct feedback
- You have the ability to research and learn about a wide range of topics
- You are adaptable to changing circumstances
- You are an independent worker who is able to focus on the task at hand
- You enjoy having a flexible work schedule that you can set and come and go as needed
- Varies by project
- Reliable computer and internet access
- Familiarity with Zoom video conferencing
- Excellent communications skills, verbal, written and listening
- High value on honesty
- Solution-oriented approach to issues
- Flexible scheduling
- Ability to work from anywhere you have internet
- A space to continually grow & expand within the business, and yourself
- An opportunity to work with some of the most amazing people in the world.
- An opportunity to work to help make your corner of the world a better place by working directly with clients
Are we describing you? We’d love to meet you! Fill out the application below and send your resume along with a few pieces of your favorite work, to: firstname.lastname@example.org