Web Designs by Teresa is more than web design. It is more than tech and building an online presence. We are committed to the growth of our employees and the clients that we serve, far beyond the gorgeous websites we create, and are fully invested in helping everyone within our corner of the world feel seen, heard and loved.
As a Personal Assistant you will organize many of the behind the scenes operational tasks within our company to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency. You will be responsible for coordinating client requests, scheduling out tasks and following up upon completion of requests. You are an energetic professional who embraces a friendly personable approach to customer service and values building relationships. You work well independently with little supervision and are organized and flexible. You enjoy the challenges of technology and approach every problem with solution-oriented focus.
Is that everyone feels seen, heard and appreciated for what they do to make the world a better place. I know that when we do, we naturally follow the path we are here to follow.
To fill the small business world with gorgeous websites that work as hard as the creative people behind them.
Our Core Values:
- We take responsibility – to always act with the highest level of integrity and do what is right, rather what is easy
- We are always kind and supportive – trusting those around us are doing the best they can with the knowledge they have.
- We serve with excellence – delivering the very best version of ourselves at all times.
- We choose to be happy – recognizing that happiness is a choice and one we can make even in the toughest situations.
- We are authentic – always open, honest and truthful
- Live and embody the core values of Web Designs by Teresa
- Attend monthly marketing strategy meetings
- Manage various company email accounts, responding as necessary
- Coordinate and schedule project tasks
- Coordinate client requests
- Complete monthly maintenance for subscribed clients
- Work directly with Design clients in obtaining necessary materials to complete the design project
- Monitor Design Project timelines from start to completion
- Develop Design Project Highlight marketing materials
- Follow up with clients after the completion of projects to ensure satisfaction and request testimonial
- Use ClickUp to manage tasks
- Love of Interior Design, Professional Organizing and the Life & Wellness Coaching Industries
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic and accountability
- Very organized & detail oriented
- Adaptable to changing circumstances
- Enjoys working with data and understanding how it impacts reality
- Independent worker who is able to focus on the task at hand
- Enjoys having a flexible work schedule that you can set and come and go as needed
- 5-7 hours per week
- Experience with Camtasia or other video editing software
- Able to learn new skills quickly
- Excellent communications skills, verbal, written and listening
- High value on honesty
- Solution-oriented approach to issues
- Flexible scheduling
- Free technical and trainings in Grow Your Biz Pro Community
- A space to continually grow & expand within the business, and yourself
- An opportunity to work with some of the most amazing people in the world.
- An opportunity to work to help make your corner of the world a better place
Are we describing you? We’d love to meet you! Fill out the application below and send your resume, and along with 3 references, to: firstname.lastname@example.org