Web Design Terms of Service
Design Team Responsibility
- Provide clear timeline of work to be completed
- Design each page based on information provided during initial brainstorming session.
- To provide royalty free images as needed for the design work.
- Respond to change requests within the 3-business days of receiving
- Complete website project on or before the designated project complete date.
- Share any updates and changes via email with the primary point of contact.
- Provide all copy (written content) as outlined in timeline below .
- Provide legal documents including disclaimer, terms of service and acceptable use policies as needed. For assistance in obtaining these documents click here.
- Provide logos and other images that are required for the website in an appropriate format (Note: appropriate format includes .jpg, .png, .gif, .pdf.)
- Provide audio files in the form of .wav which are smaller than 2MB (additional accommodations can be made for larger files)
- Respond to design team in a timely manner (3 business days or less) on all
- Inquiries and questions
- Royalty free image approval request
- Requests to review web page designs and layout
- Requests to review changes made upon your request
Fees & Payment
Currency: Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, all monetary amounts referred to in this Agreement are in USD (US Dollars).
Compensation: The Consultant will charge the Client a flat fee of based upon the services provided. Agreement does not include sales tax, or other applicable duties as may be required by law. Any sales tax and duties required by law will be charged to the Client in addition to the Compensation.
Payment: 50% of the quoted price is due to secure your spot on my calendar. The remaining 50% is due at the beginning of the launch phase of your project.
Late Payments: Any late payments will trigger a fee of 5.00% per month on the amount still owing.
Invoices will be sent via email and can be paid online through our invoicing portal or by check. (Payable to: Web Designs by Teresa). Your Design package must be paid in full prior to your website launch.
Delay in Responding: As the owner of your website you will be required to meet certain deadlines to ensure the project stays on track and your website is ready for launch on the initially scheduled launch date. Any delays of milestone deadlines, website review and final launch beyond 10 business days may result in an additional $150 fee. This fee will applied every two weeks until the website project has been completed.
A timeline is established during our strategy session to ensure the project is progressing and completing on or before our Final Review & Launch date. If once we get started you discover more time is necessary the timeline can be adjusted. Please be aware that these adjustments will also change the Final Review & Launch date as well. This will not change the date your final payment is due.
You will be the sole owner of your website, and all content and visuals contained within. Copies of all visuals provided by Web Designs by Teresa will be provided to you on or prior to the completion of your web design project. This information will be maintained in a Google folder set up solely for the use of your design project. The Google folder will be set up in our Strategy Session to be used to share all content including written text, videos and images. Access to this drive will remain available after the completion of the website. It is your responsibility to maintain copies of the content of this drive once the project has been completed.
A Copyright notice that states “©your business name” will be displayed on the bottom of each page of your website.
We would really hate to see You go. If You decide We aren’t your cup of coffee (or wine), You can end this Agreement by giving Us a ten (10) day written notice and paying Us for the Services that We have completed.
If either Party fails to follow through with their responsibilities or obligations under this Agreement, the other Party can end this Agreement by giving a ten (10) day written notice.
This Agreement will automatically terminate when both Parties have performed all of their obligations under the Agreement and all payments have been made.
We want to work this out. In the event of a dispute, the Parties agree to work towards a resolution through good faith negotiation.
If any section of this Agreement is found to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the rest of the Agreement will still be enforceable.
All notices under this agreement must be sent by either email with return confirmation of receipt, or certified or registered snail mail with return receipt requested.